I had laser treatment for Plantar Fasciitis. Here are my results
- Please describe the symptoms of your plantar fasciitis prior to laser treatment.
My symptoms were sharp pain when I walked and pain when I stepped out of bed in the morning. My pain was constant–could not do the activities that I had previously been doing.
- Did your plantar fasciitis interfere with activities of daily living or quality-of-life?
- How long have you had these symptoms?
Several months – continued to worsen
- Mention previous treatments prior to laser treatment including any injection(s), physical therapy, shoe modifications, orthotic devices, surgery, etc…
I did the exercises, the frozen bottle of water, I wore the elastic bandage, I had a cortisone injection (which really hurt!), I bought different shoes, and I got custom orthotics and not much was making it feel better.
- Describe improvement following laser treatment.
The day of my first laser treatment I played nine holes of golf without pain!
- What % of improvement have you achieved following laser treatment?
100% I don’t have any problems with the Plantar Fasciitis
- How frequent is the pain, if any, following laser treatment?
No longer occurs
- Describe your current symptoms now, if any, following laser treatment.
No pain – seems to be gone
- Has the laser treatment improved the quality of your life?
YES! I went back to my normal activities
- Following completion of laser treatment for plantar fasciitis are you:
Extremely satisfied and I have recommended the treatment to many people
- Would you recommend this laser treatment for plantar fasciitis?